Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Two For Tuesday Special


Today the bombs rang louder then usual
I sucked it in
I got out of bed, finially.
I wrote you a two and a half page letter
It's waiting on the floor
In two days, everything was done and over
You can't stand the way I've looked at things and
I've just driven you stark mad
I called my mother and she thinks I should
broaden my horizons and find myself a good man
She said two of my aunts got what I have and the one
has tried to kill herself a few times already and I
should get on some of that medicine before I end up like her
Severely bi polar.
"I just knew something was wrong with you ever since you were a little girl"
I stumbled around last night til I couldnt pronounce your name
And at 2 AM I had to throw the phone across the room, so I
wouldnt call you
I haven't heard your voice all day
And I never saw your shield and sword
I didn't see you kicking up dust
You never even turned around at the sound of my plead
This is the second time I have lost what I loved most
Poof.
And in both I have been the center of blame.
"It's all your undoing and doing and all your fault"
Maybe so, but,
It takes two to tango

No comments: