Friday, January 18, 2008

Go To Sleep, Cardigan

And at what point did you suffer?
You, of all people, should have been gang banged and
ass raped
walking about with that Rebel hat and your narrow mind
"Call me the Candyman"
"You want some, little black bitch girl?"
I'm glad they've got you on this table
Were it not for the protestors, you would have no
friends at this moment
And that's only because it was not their own
daughter you fucked the guts out of, literally, and
hung feet first in the old oak tree
" I ain't no nigger lover", and you just had to show the world
The local news stating are stirring up these local towns and
everybody's hating everyone
because all of us see in color now

And at what point did you suffer?
Was it when t hey asked for any final words?
Was it when they stuck you to sleep, with barely a
prick and left the viewing room to tear themsevles apart?

Cardigan, I hope you meet God.
I hope you meet God
I hope you meet God

No comments: